Friday, February 1, 2013

Twenty million falling stars in the sky, are they afraid of heights?

How Did I Find You? - The Canyons ft Jason Reeves

I ask myself this almost every day, but now time is just moving too fast and I don't know how to keep up.

Photos.















1. Christmas.
2. Lavender jeans by Cotton On, watch from eBay and bracelets from Equip... Always wear your seatbelt, kids.
3. YSA convention with the lovelies.
4. YSA convention with my lovely.
5. He asked me to the NYE ball over the PA system -.-
6. Being an EFY (Especially For Youth - church camp) counsellor was one of the best things I've ever done.
7. EFY selfies.
8. Relevant.
9. Beautiful, peaceful Chinese gardens.
10. Never too old for playgrounds.
11. Pegasus unicorn! 
12. gaejdlsklagkd;agd <3
13. Messy hair, don't care.
14. Pink converse for $4, and floral jeans for $2 at the op shop.
15-17. Been a-crafting a lot lately, to keep my mind off things. My favourite is the jewellery hanger my Dad and I made today :)
18. Family tree jewellery frame ($1.50) to use as a jewellery stand, sandals (50c) and brown leather boots (50c)... more thrifting.
19. This kid... 

This post sounds so... deflated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment