Monday, July 23, 2012

Who are you?

You are an eternal being.

You have a physical body, housing that eternal spirit. Your spirit is more powerful than the weaknesses and temptations of mortality.

You have talents, gifts, abilities and potential that are a product of your divine nature, and the choices you've made before this life and on this earth.

Who and where and when you are is no accident: you have a purpose.

Attended the best fireside with Elder Hamula (our Area President) last night, and this is what he reminded us. The Spirit was so strong there and I just felt so inspired and motivated and capable. I love love love having so much truth in my life; I need to share it more!

The night before, I was at a smaller fireside with Sister Linda Reeves (Second Counsellor in the General Relief Society Presidency), and afterwards when she was meeting all the sisters there, she came up to me and told me I had a beautiful smile and dimples, which she'd noticed while she was up on the stand. Aww. Some people are just full of so much goodness and love. :)

Well, I'd better go get ready; the best friend is coming over again today. I am so proud of him and all his mission preparation. He's going on a 24 hour mission tomorrow... I still haven't decided if I'll be "waiting for him" or not ;)

<3 Sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment